Pokemon OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering.

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wandering. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering.

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:45 pm

"Yeah, I would understand why some people would... And yes, I do, guessing you have some?" He walks over and investigates the bathroom, "Mind if I change real quick?" He walks back where his unloaded boxes are, not careing to much about them, it will only be for some time. He grabs some clothes and walks back to the bathroom to change. "Alright, all better... And just letting you know, don't worry about the boxes, I think I will just keep packed what I need to be packed in... only need to take out certain things like clothing, or anything such."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:50 pm

She came back out with two mugs.
"I really don't care. Here." She handed him the mug. "Careful its a little warm. It's strawberry peach. I think it tastes better heated up."
She sat crosslegged on her bed and stroked her sleeping Luxray's mane.
"So tell me about these troubles. It'll make you feel better. I swear."
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:56 pm

"I really figured you wouldn't really even care... and thanks," He takes ah sip of the strawberry peach blend, "It's alright, not the worst, but not the best either.." He winks at Chris, than he is confused, *What troubles......* "Troubles? What do you mean by 'Troubles' ?" *What would she be meaning by troubles....*
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 pm

She huffed and drank hers, not annoyed but with the same joking irritation.
"You said you had a tiring first few days. Why happened?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:17 pm

*Oh...that was what she had ment....* "Well, it's alright, nothing really, I just was saying that because of ever since I got to this Academy. Nothing really over stressing me at all... it was just annoying to come here, out of my way, but wanting to... it's not like how my life used to be."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 pm

She chugged down the last of her drink and sat it down on the floor. She stretched out her long legs and relaxed.
"You're telling me..."
She began to think of how it was at her home. She missed it an awful lot.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:22 am

"Not much I can say about my old life, it's better at this Academy thats for sure. All I can say about my old life is... It's shit." A long pause follows... "Yep, that's really all I could say about it. Compared to this Academy."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Again Chris didn't push him to talk. She lay there pondering what an awful life was like. She didnt feel sorry for him, but the idea did make her feel a little bit bad. She was in her own thoughts when her phone rang a pretty tune. she nearly hit her head jumping up to answer it. A new look came on her face. Excitement mixed with a sparkle in her eyes.
"Rowan?! I've missed you!" she trailed off with her conversation while pacing around the dorm.
"and classes haven't started and people have left... And I miss you..." she says again, a bit of lonelyness there.
She listened for a while and made 'mhmm's and 'yeah's. JD had gotten up and was sitting next to her.
He made a fait roar into the cell which made Chis laugh.
"JD says hi... Yeah... Ok... You two... Bye."
And with that she closed it and stared at the cell in her hands.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Seamus couldn't get his mind off of that phone ringing, and who Chris was talking to. After it seemed the phone call ended, he had walked over to where Chris could see him. "Rowan... Prof. Rowan, by any chance?" It looked as though she didn't want to talk. Seamus had felt rude asking her about that, when it seems something had upset her.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:00 pm

She looked up as if she had heard a cat speak. She gained her composure and cleared her troat.
"Yeah... That was professor Rowan. Do you know each other?"

BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:06 pm

"I would doubt he would know me, I just happen to know of him." Seamus looked up in a puzzled face, "He's Sinnoh's Prof. correct?" Seamus had seen how Chris felt, like she was sad. "Hey is everything ok with you? You seem off."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:16 pm

The fact that he had know her for about an hour and knew that something was 'off' made her laugh softly.
"Yes. We are both from Sinnoh. His lab is in Sandgem and I live in Flamora. They are pretty close." she looked down at her cell. " I grew up with that grumpy old man. He's like a father to me and JD..." she smiled slightly.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:24 pm

After he heard 'He's like a father to me', something hit him. He sighs and looks down, "Like a father? Atleast you had a father figure in your life... With me growing up in Unova, I was lucky enough to even find the Pokemon I have now, they are really just like brothers and sisters almost..."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm

She could tell she hit his sore spot and automatically shuts up. She didn't want to talk about her life and feel like he had to do the same. They had only known each other for a few hours, but Chris was a good judge of character and knew there probably wasn't much she could say to ease his pain. Although she thought she had some asprin in the cabinets...
She stared at him steadly not sure what do do.
In a moment decision she blurted out, "What happened to your family?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:55 pm

"........................" Seamus didn't mind talking about what had happened, but just felt a little sad when doing so, "Nothing really, but them getting trapped under a huge burning building... they had risked their own lives for some new born Pokemon just from eggs..." He paused and grabbed his pocket chain, and showed it to Chris, "This is them," He opens it up, "This was given to me by my Grandmother before she had passed away about a day after the happening... It's a picture of my parents on their wedding day... It doesn't hurt me to think of them much, with me being 4 around the time of it happening. Because I didn't know what had really happened. I can hardly remember either..."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 am

Chis stared at the young man in front of her. Strong but breakable. She gave a slight smile.
"You should be proud of them. No doubt you would have done the same in thier position..."
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 am

Seamus grinned a little and looked up at Chris, "You're probly' right, I would have done the same if I was in their position. Least I know 'Street Smarts' you could say," He laughs a little, "With growing up in a refuge, but mostly just out exploring when I was younger.'
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:59 am

She was glad he was smiling a little. It suited him much better than seeing him down.
"I think that makes a person stronger... It looks like it's made you a great person. And those pokemon are lucky to have found you."
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:05 am

He looks over at his Pokeballs, "I'd... say so. I was lucky to find them, they were greatful to find me. Everything happens for a reason..." He looks back over to Chris, "And, sometimes I still think to believe, It was best for me to be young, and not remember it as clear... for what had happened. Doesn't bother me much."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:10 am

"I... I'd probably be a mess if I saw something like that now..."
She cringed at the image of fire and Rowans face.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:04 pm

"Anyone would, just about... I know I sure would be... Least anything like that hopefuly woun't happen being here, as in this Academy -.-"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:25 pm

"Yeah hopefully... knock on Lightwood." She tapped her head hoping to crack a smile.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:07 am

Seamus looks up to Chris smilling a bit. "Hey, uh Chris... I think I'm going to get some sleep... Want to get up early and do some things," He looks down, at the image of those 'Some Things'.

-Hey, sorry about the late reply, just realized I didn't check out this part of the fourm for a while, thought I did, missed it I guess -.- It was hide'n^-

Last edited by Keoghamioa~ on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Meh.)
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:26 pm

"Yeah sure no problem... Wake me it you need anything."
With that she padded her way to the bathroom.

-heh... You're good. I've done the same a few times... <_<'-
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:49 pm

"Alright, well Goodnight..." Seamus went into the 'temporary' bed to go to sleep, he seemed to fall right to sleep, no waking up in the late of the night, not being disturbed by any noises, sound asleep. The next morning, or afternoon, he had slept in later than he usually does. He get's up and see's it's passed noon. Rubbing his head and eyes, getting out of bed, "God, guess I havn't felt that comfort in for ever..." He get's dressed, and all cleaned up, walking out of the bathroom, he looks to so if Chris was even here or not.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum