Wandering.

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wandering.

Post  BeautyBeastie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:28 pm

She sighed and limped her way to her bunk.
"Fine. But it better not be waffles."
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:45 pm

"ummm...seamus could you help? I only know how to make waffles!...and make girls faint but thats not food related!" he smiled nervously hoping he would. Skip only learned to cook waffles because he loved them that much! He could probably make them in his sleep. Mimi, his newly hatched zorua sniffed around curious of the new enviroment and surroundings she had been brought to and placed in.

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 am

*HeyNotApartOfThisRP,ButSpacebarIsBroke,SorryIfICan'tTypeAnythingForAWhile-;w;
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:40 am

(oops! My bad! ^^' sorry about that!)

When skip didnt get answer he looked around to see that seamus had disappeared. He sighed and frantically looked for some kind of cookbook or recipe cards to follow. "no waffles...this will be strange but maybe learning something new will be a good thing..."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 pm

-Just saying^ But you could have just waited for me to get it fixed, it only would have been so long, but good idea if I hadn't gotten this fixed much sooner!-

Seamus walked back out of the room he was in, looking on something, "Hey sorry, I heard it all..." Seamus walks out with a grin on his face, looking to Chris, then Skip, "I was doing something... so..." Seamus looks through Chris's fridge real quick, "I hate ravenging through your fridge Chris... But how about Hamburgers everyone!? Seems the only meat I can find within here Chris." Seamus saying with a smile looking back at them too, "Nothing much else really..."
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Skip sniffed it "mmmmm.....meat...ill help make it!" he smiled and got a pan out "you cook and ill make the patties!"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Chris hobbled to her bunk with JD's help. She didn't have much in the fridge but burgers didnt sound bad. She watched as the boys fiddled in the kitchen.
"So... How are you two getting along?"
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 am

Skip was mashing the meat into some patties "oh hey chris! How many meat patties do you want on your sandwich?" skip had set a couple aside for his sandwhich and was munching on a piece of the raw hamburger. "theres plenty of meat for everyone!" he smiled

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:35 am

"Mh... 1 for me, 3 for JD and how ever many yall will want." she sat back and smiled. "I could get used to this mess. Seamus, Skip, yall should just move in!"
Chris laughed, closed her eyes and relaxed.
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Skip gave a confused look "i have a dorm...where are you living anyway seamus? The boys trainer dorms arent even set up yet!"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:13 pm

While Seamus was given the patties by Skip, cooking them in the pan, he looked over at Chris smiling at her, "As if it hasn't happened with me right now?" He continues and looks back over to Skip, "Yeah, I'm living with Chris at the moment, hopefully they will be opened soon..."
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:28 pm

"Whatever Seamus. I know you'd move out in a heart beat to be with your girl friend." Chris teased. "But it has been nice having you around."
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 pm

"you have a girlfriend? Already? How does that happen!? Im sexy too!" he said a hint of jealousy in his voice

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Chris rolled her eyes while ignoring the fact that Skip was ignoring the fact that the only other girl at the academy was herself. Though she wasn't too sure if she fit the 'girl' description.
"I don't know her name but when he leaves he comes back with this goofy grin on his face."
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:37 am

Seamus turns to Chris, stopping what he is doing smiling at Chris, "Hey... Chris..." He flips her off, as if he was just scratching his head, than continues on what he is doing with Skip, "Yesh... I do..." He thinks about Piper at the thought of talking about her just about, "Anyways. Who's ready to eat? S'all ready for everyone! Chris, here's your's, and here JD," He set's a plate on Chris' lap, and a plate in front of JD to eat.
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:39 am

"Im flattered." she says with sarcasm and a smirk.
It was times likes these when she realized how comfortable it was being one of the guys. She'd never admit it, but she liked hanging out with these two.
"C'mon! Tell us about her! What's her name?"
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:09 am

Seamus has one of the biggest /facepalms/ in his mind, unless Chris doesn't even know who this other girl is yet. "Um... I don't know... maybe the only other female that goes here? Besides, It would never be you Chris." Seamus looks over at Chris and winks at her.
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:25 am

"spit it out already!" skip saId and sat down with his barely cooked hamburger "we're all gonna turn old and die before you say anything!"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:21 am

She frowns at Seamus and glare, feeling a twinge of spite.
"I haven't exactly met her yet for your information. That, and waffle ranger over there hasn't connected the dots."
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 am

Seamus looks over to Chris, "I see your point," Than looks to Skip and back, "I see both of them, that is. No offence Skip ._." Seamus looks at Skip feeling rude as hell saying such things to anyone really. "Well, if you people must know, her name's Piper, the only other girl here it seems," He gets that 'Goofy Look' Chris said Seamus had gotten before, while talking and thinking about Piper.
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:04 pm

"what? Whats that look for?" he asked chris looking confused "seriously? Piper?" he gave seamus glare his seemingly glowing red eyes pericing through seamus' eyes "if she come to me crying hecause you did something to hurt her in anyway...i will hunt you down..." he warned "but other than that! We can be friends!" ^^ his personality went from a dangerous and intimidating to hyper and bubbly and happy again like he normally was!

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Seamus didn't care what Skip had said, knowing it would prolly' never happen, but he did fear that if he ever did 'Slip Up' by mistake. Seamus decides to play with Skip a little after, "Well what if I did already do something to Piper, like... 'Abuse' her, in ways..." Seamus has the biggest Trollface.jpg on his face ever when saying this to Skip, "And guess what... she really didn't like it," Seamus was ready to start laughing, at how Skip was acting when he said this, only knowing to himself it was a joke, and not sure if Chris caught him or not.
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Skip glared and snarled tackling him down snarling and kinda foaming at the mouth from his rabies. Skip didnt take pranks well when it came to people he cared about..

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Seamus wanted to continue, so he did, "Oh... Skip... want to know the best part?" Seamus said with a grin, "She screamed when I did it..." Seamus was still grinning... having the time of his life, with Skip right on top of him looking like he was about to bite his head right off.
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:17 am

Chis shot up when the two boys tumbled to the ground.
"Jesus Seamus! Get him started why don't you! No way am I going to help you now."
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top