Pokemon OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering.

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wandering. Empty Wandering.

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Chris was at the end of her normal rounds of the campus; this day a little more irritated than normal.mostly because she was bored out of her mind, but because she was half hoping to run into someone. Anyone! The place was Like a ghost town. She hadn't even heard from the few she had met. It was creepy and that pissed her off.

She had heard there was a new student but as far as she knew it was just rumor to stir something up. But despite herself she was ending her day wandering to the boys dorm to try and get a glimps of the rumor.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Wandering. Empty Re: Wandering.

Post  Keoghamioa~ Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:47 pm

After Seamus was done showing his new little friend, 'Kappa' around, he thought it was a good enough time to get to his room and un-pack finally. Walking through the boys dorms, he couldn't find where he was spose to be at, wandering for a good 20 minutes, and almost thinking he was put in the girls dorms by mistake a few times, he finds the dorm, but didn't find it by number, he found it by how it was explained on the application for dorms, it seemed they are starting things up still and not around to the trainer dorms quite just yet. It was alright with him, he just felt he shouldn't be there, with it being 'Not open' you could say. Walking out with Kappa, he see's a girl, someone he hasn't seen before.He blushes, in the site of seeing a female. He felt like he should say something, but not wanting to, he walks up to her anyways. He grabs her shoulder and says to her, "Hey, um... are you lost? Just wondering, because I am not sure if I am either." He smiles, even though on the inside, he is frozen solid, with him being shy, this could take a good half hour to even get into the conversation. Kappa looks up in a weird face, having seen everything, but Seamus' shyness. It was funny to Kappa, but he still looked stranged at Seamus.

Last edited by Keoghamioa~ on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:42 am

The girl sucks in a gasp and grabs at the hand that had just made her jump out of her mind, ready to dislocate it if needed. She turns and sets her sharp green eyes on the person,but let's out a sigh of relief.
"By the Angel...!" she huffed. It was just a student. She let go of the hand and stepped back to get a look. It was a boy, with golden locks and dark clothes like her own. She pushed a piece of black hair out of her eyes. Her Luxray padded up beside her, eyeing the boy with a cutting gaze.
This had to be the new student, she could feel it, mostly in her thumping heart rate.
"No... I've been here, but I don't think you have..."her voice was calm and cool. "Do you know where your going?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:13 pm

"No, I do believe I have found where I should be. And sorry if I had scared you in any way by getting you're attention like that." His Ludicolo now gazes at the Luxray, scared at it, as it may seem. But it just stand there, not hiding behind Seamus or anything else. Seamus looks over to see what's wrong with Kappa, "It's alright, I know you're scared, but that Luxray wount hurt you-" He looks up at the girl, "Right?" He smiles at her, him showing that he was kidding with her. "See Kappa, that Luxray is as fragile as you." He looks back up at the girl, "So, guessing you're not new, but you are to me. Name's Seamus. And you are?" With his insides all fuzzy, and warm, he hadn't known what he just said, and realized what it was. He normally doesn't do this to most people. But strangely feels he has grown to having to have to be around people as it seems.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:50 pm

"You're fine..." she muttered slightly embarrassed. " I wasn't paying much attention... And wasn't expecting anyone here...The only one who lives here is in the Index mountains..."
Her eyes slipped to the floor, where JD was at. A half laugh escaped her as he sat on his hind legs.
"No... He won't. He just got scared... Because I never get scared." Her Luxray was content now and patiently waiting around, starring at the Ludicolo. She refocused on the boy and put on a thin smile.
"I'm Chris.-- Christy. Are you a ranger?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 pm

"Heh, never get scared? Are you sure about that?" He laughs a little at the statement, 'Because I never get scared.' He was wondering still about that dorm room... If he was in the right place or not. "Oh no, no... I'm a Trainer. Only reason I wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer is to explore, and learn about Pokemon and how they act in nature, and how they are around humans. I love my Pokemon, I only choose the ones I feel that are right with me." "And pleased to meet you Christy~" He stutters a little, "I mean, Chris." Why ask if I was a Ranger? Is it that she is fond of them? Or is it that she is one ._. "So, let me ask you now. Are you a Ranger?"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Her mouth twitched with the first comment. Annoyed but amused.
"Not scared just caught off guard." Chris said tightly. "And Its Christy, but no one calls me that, but my family, so whatever you want..."
She glanced down the hall. She had been up here many times, just walking, but had never noticed a trainer dorm.
"No. I'm a trainer too but... Are the boy trainer dorms even set up?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 pm

"Yeah sorry about your name, whatever you like more I can call you by. I don't mind, I just don't want to feel rude." He hears after that, 'Are the boy trainer dorms even set up?' It seems to Seamus, that they are not set up, if someone being here before, and asking if they where even here. "I believe not, it's only been 3 days since I enrolled, I found the room only by the way it was described on the applications for dorms. Not by the room number or anything, when I walked in. It hadn't even said "Trainer Dorms" Or the room number on it. Just...Empty, I don't mind if I have to live for a while in a dorm that doesn't seem ready. Unless they expect me to sleep in the hallways." He grins a little at that statement. "And cool, a trainer too? You're the first trainer besides me I have met at this school so far... Still trying to get used to the whole huge ass place. But I can grow into it." Not saying this to Chris, but the fact that he isn't good with other people. And has to grow into talking and communicating with others.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:45 pm

She thought for a while while he continued to talk.
"I would say that you could stay with Skip...but like I said he's in the Index mountains."
She looked down at JD who knew what she was thinking before she said it.
"What do you think, mate?"
The Luxray looked bored. He simply swished his tail. Chris looked back up at the young man.
"I have a 4 bed doorm, with two baths. And my roomate is MIA... So if you need..." she could hardly believe she was asking this. She could hear Rowan screaming at her already about how this was the most dangerous thing shed done. "Look... You seem like a nice, quiet guy, and if you aren't be warned that my Pokemon will tear you to little, painful strips... What I'm saying is... You can stay with me. At least until Skip is back."
Her stomach was in her throat. Why did it matter if he said yes or not? A reason to kill her boredom? She couldn't tell. But she had been around more dudes than chicks so felt like she could handle one tall lanky blonde, and JD didn't seem to have any objections.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Hmmmm, Seamus really didn't mind staying a few nights in a place that isn't even on the roster at the moment. But would rather be in a place that had atleast people living. With this other kid he heard about, 'Skips' he thought it was probrobly the other boy here that goes to this academy. It took him some good time to think about it, "I would rather stay with you, and not just saying this because I'm a male, and you're a female. But I would rather stay someplace that isn't 'Deserted' or anything. But...." He thought if it was even alright for the boys to go and stay at the girls dorms, or vis versa, visiting would seem ok. But staying? "-That is, if I am allowed to stay in the girls dorms. I don't want to get in a hell ton of trouble or anything on only the first week being here. It would just seem off with having the boys and girls split. Not sure if that is how it was planned to be, or for... other certain reason. Like... you know ._."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 pm

She had been a little tense while waiting but laughed at his reaction. A true smile lit up her face. JD looked up curiously.
"I'm sure. It's probably worthy of suspension but then if they wanted to prevent that they should have given you a room, now shouldn't they? Besides it'll only be for a few days."
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:21 pm

He gave off a smile when she had laughed about what he said, and blushed on the inside. "True, if they didn't want that happening..." He starts to talk with more of a joking voice, "They would have given me the dorm when I was accepted!" he tones back down as if he was never joking, "And also, just so you know, I havn't really, "Lived" with anyone before... so don't worry if I seem that I am not getting used to this. It is alright, I will hopefuly... I will have to anyways. I just am a littled worried about that happening. Still you are right, if they didn't want us doing you know what, they would have given me the dorm, with it being available. And besides, I understood what you said. If I.... "Try" anything "On you", your Pokemon will shread be to bits it seems..."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:43 pm

"Now you've got it." she looked reassuringly at him. "And yes JD will shred you if I don't first." with that she walked passed him down the hall. "This way."
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 pm

He smiled with fear all in his body, and scratched his head. "Yeah... If not you first..." As he follows her down the hall, he remember he needs to run back and grab some items he placed down in the room that didn't seem in use yet, "Wait, forgot a few things, let me go back and grab them... I set them down so I didn't have to carry them around all day." He runs back, and brings out his Conkeldurr and Beartic. "Kappa, sorry buddy, looks like you will need to go into the Pokeball for a while," a frown went on the Ludicolo's face. "It's alright buddy, I'll let you out as soon as we get to Chris's place, ok?" The Ludicolo understands and get's in his ball. While Slappy and Jenga grab some items, aswell as Seamus... he scures back to Chris and is ready to get moving... again...again...again. "Alright, I got everything... also, meet my Pokemon, this is Slappy, and Jenga. Slappy is the Conkeldurr and Jenga is the Beartic." Slappy just nods, and Beartic gives off a faint Rawr.

-This is my team from my White run atm, excluding my starter... Slappy the clown... was given to my mind at random, since the Timburr family looks like a freaking clown... and any other names... I just gave it a good 3 minute thinking session. Just felt like referencing that name._.-
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 pm

When he came back she seemed to be talking things over with her Luxray. She glanced up when he reappeared.
"Cool." she gives his Pokemon a nod and a half smile. JD let's out a roar. They seemed nice but being from Sinnoh she'd only met a handful of Pokemon from the Unova region. She had to admit to herself they made her a bit nervous. JD seemed as strong as ever with his chin high and sharp gold eyes watching them.

* that's very punny of you. Razz I once named a ponyta Cash after it used some fire ring move on me... Do you get it...? Johnny Cash? Ring of Fire?*
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 am

While walking through to hall's with Seamus being behind them, and his Pokemon ahead of everyone as if they know where they are going, he looks over and notices the Eon Dorms, now what where those dorms meaning? He picks up the pace a little and asks Chris about them, "So Chris... Eon Dorms?" He remembers her asking if he was lost, and was a ranger. *Maybe it's for rangers... my best bet ._.* "Are they for Ranger's by any chance?"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:57 pm

She looks over her shoulder at him.
"Yeah... They're ranger dorms. I only know of two people who live there though. Why?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:12 pm

"No reason really, I was just wondering..." he slows down again with his pace. "So, how much farth...." Seamus was interupted by Haox jumping out of his Pokeball, Seamus lets out a sigh after, "Are you hungry again Haox!?" His Litwick cries a little, "Just a little more ok my little Haox, I think you can hold in till we get to Chris's dorm...!" He sets down the boxes and grabs the Litwick, and rubs his nose on it's. Then he sets Haox on the boxes, picks them back up, "Alright, ready, again..." His Litwick looks at Chris, and than at her Luxray. He gets frightend by it, "Haox, it's alright... just hide in the box untill we get to her dorm please..."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 pm

She wonders the real reason but doesn't push it. JD ignores the little frightened Pokemon and bound ahead. Chits let's out a small complaint but let's him go on ahead.
"It's the next floor down... Do you need me to carry something?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:16 am

"No you're fine, I just wanted to know, and I want to know a little more, since my little Litwick is hungry now..." His Litwick perch's back up top of the boxes to see around the hallways, with it looking all cute, as if it had done something wrong.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:56 pm

"Sure thing. What do you want to know?"
She pulled out her keys and twirled them in her hand while bounding down the stairs.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:58 pm

"No... Just saying that I wanted to know how far we were from your dorm. Nothing else I wanted to ask," He looks down at his Litwick, "It's alright buddy, look, you can see her dorm from here. It's going to be alright, you wount starv to death..." His little Litwick gives off a cry, like it was saying "YES. I WILL DIE. NOW FEED ME." With an angry face on, being pissed off at Seamus.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:28 pm

"Oh..."
Chris could see JD waiting at the door of the door of the Space dorms. She opened the door and swung it open wide for Seamus, dropping the keys on the table. She pointed to the fullsized bunk beds on the right.
"The one on the right, bottom is mine. My roomate 'sleeps' on the left top. Pick which one, I don't care. You can use that bathroom on the back wall. The kitchen is in that nook... Make your self at home. Me casa su casa ... etc."
She was very chill about the whole thing and so was her pokemon. JD had jumped on the bunk and was curled up in his own corner.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:36 pm

"Nice place, also, thanks..." He looks to his Pokemon, "You two as well, thanks for getting those boxes moved... Now who's hungry?" He says to his Pokemon, than looks back over to Chris, "Uh, I'll take the bunk on the bottom left if you don't mind, untill I get my room that is. And again, thank you very much." He gets out what he needs to feed his Pokemon, and feeds them, outside in the hallways, with only really his Litwick and Ludicolo being able to fit in. "Alright goes, you get some rest now, Haox, you wanna stay up with me again?" His little Litwick winks and cries faintly, as if saying "Yes". "Alright buddy. Come on now, and good night to the rest of you~" He puts his other Pokemon in their right Pokeballs. He walks back into the dorm, "Alright, sorry about that Chris... just didn't want to take any risk on breaking anything with them in here." He sighs, "It's been so tireing on me since ever getting to this Academy, I am sure you don't want to even hear about it... So I will stop right here."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:21 pm

It had gotten late and she had changed into her pajamas; a pair of black work out shorts and her electric blue tank top. She padded bare foot to the kitchen.
"Your're fine. Hell, I don't even know when classes start. I think it's been a little crazy for everyone. I think some have already gotten fed up and left. Hense the MIA roomate. Do you like punch?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum