Pokemon OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!?

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!? Empty Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!?

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:35 am

Walking into the store just to get some small quick supplies for his classes, handling his little Haox in his left hand. Seamus runs through in and out of the isles looking for what he needs, not finding them quick enough than he thought... And seeing he is clearly unorganized with him scrambling through out the isles, he stops, breathes in, calms down, and goes through the list slowly this time. Finding what he needed, this time perfectly and not so cluttered, he hurries through the isles once more to make sure he has gotten everything... as soon as he is about to walk up to the counter, Haox started to cry out softly, as if it was trying to say "Hungry!". With Seamus understanding him, and knowing they need something to eat, instead of just having nothing at all to eat in his room, he scurries over to get some snacks, and sees a few Rare Candies, buys them as well, and slips them into a small slot in his backpack to save for a day he wants to train some. Finally getting everything and paying for them, he stops outside to feed his little Litwik. And of course, his others come flying out of there PokeBalls wanting food as well, Slappy, Jenga, and Izzy. Feeding them as well, he rests just outside the store and lets his Pokemon play for a little before getting dark.

Last edited by ~Burungero~ on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!? Empty Re: Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!?

Post  RangerPiper Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:38 pm

"Hmm....so....what?" Piper looks down at her Mightyena, Mighty, who barks. "I can't believe I forgot to get any pokemon food before we got here. Her Poochyena, Poochie, claws her leg. "Ouch!" Piper bends down to pick him up. She sees a boy & his pokemon outside the schools store. She smiles & walks up to him, still holding her Poochyena in her arms. "Hi, I'm Ranger 6, you're new here, aren't you?" she asks, sporting a proud British accent. "You can call me Piper if ya want~" she winks & grins. "So, how are you enjoying it so far?" she asks, Poochie licking her cheek.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

https://www.facebook.com/lexee.faith

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:51 am

Looks up to see he has some company, he stand up quickly, shy at first, and than speaks, "Uh, well, yeah it's alright so far I guess, (Is shy being around a girl he does not know of yet) Names' Seamus!" With his Litwick coming over and being scared of the Mightyena, Haox hides behind Seamus. "It's alright Haox, no need to be scared, it's just another Student's Pokemon, say hi now." He holds up his Litwick to see that its alright. "So uh, I heard there wasn't to many boy's here is there? Only one other when I had looked at all the dorms and classes-" Izzy comes over defending Seamus, as if she is startled and feels though the Poochyena chain is a threat. "- Now now Izzy, it's alright, relax please." Looks at Piper, "Heh, sorry about that, my Pokemon are that bonded with me-" Seamus smiles and rubs the back of his head, wondering what he should say next, but nothing helps with him being shy. "My Pokemon... they are... they protect me for this reason being, I havn't really... known any other Pokemon trainers, or rangers, or anything such... This school is the closest to people I will meet." A tear is forming... but doesnt show, sucking it in... he continues to calm down his Pokemon.

Last edited by ~Burungero~ on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Failure of spelling Pokemon correctly ^^)
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Piper smiles. "It's fine....I understand about your Pokemon....Mine do that too....I'm not really used to people....In fact....they're one of my biggest fears." She rubs the back of her head shyly & blushes. "But yeah...there really aren't anymore than two boys here." she says, scratching the back of her head. "It's really nice to meet you, Seamus!" she says. "Your Litwick is really adorable. ^ ^" she says, smiling. "All of your Pokemon are, actually....." she trails off, her face turns bright pink. "And....you're not so bad-looking yourself..." she wsays, barely above a whisper, looking down at her feet. "So....would you mind if I asked what your class is? Trainer, coordinator,breeder?" she asks, tilting her head & petting Mighty on the head.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:22 am

His Litwick smiles quite cutely, a high piched noise comes from his Litwick right after, as if it was saying "Thanks!". Seamus soons get shy after her saying that about him, "I..I'm a Trainer," You can see the shyness in his speech, "And...Th...Thank you....I think..." He thinks what to say now, thinking of what to say he soon see's her Mightyena crying, and her Poochyena wimpering a little, "Um, do they need any help, or need food or anything? I don't mind lending you some if you need some for them..." (When ever I use *'s its when my character is talking in his mind to himself) *Was that really all I could think to say/ask!? God... I am so stupid .__.* It's as if saying this, he is having the smallest heart attack in his body as he speaks to Piper. With him being shy, it will be a lot harder for him to get along with everyone and get settled and used to everything. Jenga starts to chuckle under his breath with his hand over his mouth, at how Seamus looks right now... all worried and all. "Jenga...-" Seamus puts Jenga in his Ultra Ball where he should be. "- Anyone else?" He smiles and looks at his Pokemon.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Piper giggles. "That's actually the reason I came to the school store." she sweatdrops & rubs her head. "Oh......&.......you're welcome~!" she smiles & winks at him. "You must work very hard to keep your Pokemon in shape?" she asks, interest rising in her voice. "They all look very nice & healthy." she smiles. Piper didn't know what it was...but this new boy, Seamus....he made her feels so....comfortable, like she'd known him forever, normally, she wouldn't want anything to do with people. But Seamus was different. The more she thought about this & Seamus, the more heat rises slowly to her cheeks. Embarassed
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 pm

He felt as if something just stabbed him in the heart, he didn't know what to do now, let alone say something that felt 'Stupid' to him. He felt, something that he knows only his Pokemon have only felt from him. "Well, here you can have some of mine, I think I got a little to much anyways-" He smiles, "That is if it is the right kind you're Pokemon enjoy." He pauses, this time, feeling like his little 'Heart Attack' is getting to the point where it almost is one, his heart racing... "Yeah, only time I have really is with my Pokemon before I came here. They love me as much as I love them, they're my Pokemon, and I need to protect them at anything. My...'Friends' you could say..." His smile turns into a frown, looking at his Pokemon, than smiles at them. "I haven't really been around people that much," He rubs his left arm with his right hand, "I know how to get along with people and all, it's just that, it's harder on my when I am talking to the other sex..." He sits down on the bench next to him, puts his hands over his head, clears his thoughts and tells Piper something after about a minute of quiteness, "You're the only girl I have known, besides my mother and grandmother, and... it's just that...~~~~"

-I felt like doing this, so I will wait till you respond ^^-
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

"Really?" Piper asks, taking a seat next to him. "Also, thank you very much~!" she smiles. "It's alright, I think it's cute that you're shy....of course I am weird like that." she sweatdrops & rubs the back of her head. "I know how you feel towards your Pokemon, I feel the same way about mine!" she touches his arm & blushes. She had never really thought about it but....butterflies bagan forming in her stomach & a lot of heat rises to her cheeks. She covers her face & turns away. "I am so sorry!" she apologizes.

-It's all good! ^ ^-
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:13 pm

When she said to him, 'I think it's cute that you're shy' he felt something, something that he enjoyed. Than he thought of that statement after, 'Of course I am weird like that'. "No, don't say that about you're self, you are not weird at all, everyone is different, not weird." After that when she touched his arm, he blushed, and froze, solid like a statue. "No, don't be sorry-", He thought what he should say right after, very carefully, so he didn't screw it up. "I know how you feel-" He looks up at her "And It's that..." He un-covers her face, and turns her head near his, ".................." he blurts this out, not meaning to, but wanting to, he didn't want to seem 'Stupid' or 'Desprit' "I.. I think I feel the same to you..." after he said this, he thought he was fixing to get slapped or something, with only knowing he knew about 3/5 of what she was thinking of. He flinches right after he says this.

Last edited by ~Burungero~ on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am not good at spelling with my crap keyboard ._.)
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Piper's eyes widen & her face burns bright pink. "R-Really?" she asks. "I-I....I do too....." Piper smiles at him. Then her face bruns even pinker. She looks down at her feet. "I-I......" she stutters out again. She thinks *I.....I do.....but.....* She suddenly turns a ghostly white color & falls into his arms.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:27 am

*She does...... .___. ..... So, that DOES mean I was right, I think...* He felt like he was about to throw up or something after she had said, 'I do too....'. He than closes his eyes, and calms his mind, after feeling great, but also not so good. When Piper stuttered he got a little worried, but settled after. Than after she fell right into his arms, his eyes open wide, and he was about to freak out, no one has ever leaned on him or done anything close to 'Cuddling' or something like so, besides his Pokemon. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to say. He hadn't known if she was happy, or sad, or both. She just sat next to him, leaning into him. "Is everything alright Piper!?" He looked worried at her, and wanted to know what was wrong with her even it being bad or good.

-Also, if it seems late when I type these, it's really not, 3:30 in the morning is not late to me xD, maybe 4 or 5 in the morning is >_>-
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Piper shakes her head & looks away sadly. "I-I....Seamus, I'm so sorry...." a few tears fell from her eyes. "I really do like you but,......." there was a long, awkward pause. "I-I don't want you getting hurt,being around me....that's all you'll get, believe me....I'm really sorry!" she then jumps up & runs off, tears rolling down her cheeks & her Pokemon following closely at her heels.

*^ ^ Lol, it's fine, btw, sorry If I have late replies, I've had a ton of Algebra Homework lately & just don't get time to write lengthy replies to anything anymore as I used to be able to do all of the time! XD*
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:42 pm

".........................." Seamus trying to puzzle what had just happened in front of him... he just sits there... wondering about that... Piper already running off. He is frozen... just sitting there. After about a minute, he than brings out his Beartic, and puts his other Pokemon away where they should be. "Jenga... you know what to do," His Beartic sniffs out Piper, and than gets on it's forlegs. Seamus climbs on him, "You find her yet Jenga?" The Beartic gives off a little Rawr, seeming like he knows what he is doing. "Alright, when ever you're ready buddy..." He pats his Beartic, than his Beartic leaps upward and starts dashing twards where Piper is. "Um.... are you sure you know where she is!?!?" His Beartic is slient, consentrating on finding her, after about 20 seconds, they find her... just sitting against a tree, crying with her Pokemon rubbing aside her. "Jenga~" Seamus get's off and holds his Pokeball up to Jenga to get in it. He than runs over to Piper, grabs hold of her right to his face, "Why... why would I get hurt being around you. Just tell me, don't run anymore... I will just find you again.......Why...!?"

-That's alright, I understand, it's tuff on my being in all advanced classes, you're not the only one^-
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Piper sniffs & shakes her head. "I-it's just...." she closes her eyes, tears still streaming down her cheeks. "Look....my best friend died on account of my being too afraid to save him...." she says, crying more. "And....since I'm a top Ranger, I have a bounty on my head.....the people who want to hurt me, they're heartless....They'll do anything to hurt me....especially go after the ones I love & care about....I'm so sorry Seamus.....I really do like you though." she admits & looks down at her feet, still crying.

*Lol, thanks! ^ ^ I'm glad you can relate! ^ ^ It is pretty tough with me struggling in math anyway, so, ya know. ^ ^"*
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:05 pm

He realizes the what she is meaning. But why would they want to hurt her... he walks away only about 5 feet away, tilting his head to the ground, and his hands over his face as if he is frustrated... he soon walks back over and starts to talk the most amount of bull anyone could hear to be a response to what Piper had said to him, "Look... you being a Top Ranger or not...~" He blushes some, "Just pull it together, I don't care if I could die over "being" with you...~" A long pause follows this...... "I think we are alright anyways... but I just need to know one thing....~The people that want to hurt you, is it only because you are a top ranger? I would doubt it being the only reason why..." He sighs, "Are they just a bunch of punk Pokemon trainers... or what?....... You are safe at this Academy anyways, trust me. They can't hurt you here. Trust me... it's alright... Piper..." He pulls her into him to cry out all of her tears... "It's alright...........We're alright," He smiles at her, "Being here."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 am

Piper finishes crying. "Th-thank you Seamus....." she sighs a bit. "I do like us together..." she frowns a bit. "The people who want to hurt me or get back at me....part is because of my status as Top Ranger in my region...but... another part...I have foiled countless criminal organizations & as a result of the money loss, they want revenge on the one who has caused them to lose their multi-million dollar businesses..." she explains.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:26 am

Seamus's Pokemon heard it all, they all come flying out of their Pokeballs, as if they are standing up for Piper and Seamus. His Beartic cracks it's paws, his Conkeldurr just sits there looking badass, his little Litwick's flame goes up by how very little more it can, his Krookodile gives off a frightning grin, and his Ludicolo just sits there with the smile on it's cutely derp face... Seamus looks at his Pokemon and smiles at them, than laughs some, "Thanks... all of you, I know how much you want to help, but It should be fine," He looks back to Piper, "My Pokemon would even go out of their ways to protect you, you are alright here... they have to get past the Academy, my Pokemon, than me to even get to you." He smiles at Piper. "Everything will be fine..." He hugs Piper tightly after saying that to her.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:37 am

Piper's breath freezes in her throat. She feels all tingly on the inside, then for a minute...her heart skips a beat, then regains its composure. "T-thank you so much Seamus!" she says, returning his hug. "And in return, I'll protect you~!" she says. "Ranger's Honor!" she smiles. Mighty barks & poochie licks Piper's leg, she smiles wider. "Here, keep this as a reminder of my promise to you." she unties the black bandana from around her neck & ties it around Seamus' wrist. "There ya go~" she smiles. "It looks good on you." she blushes & says. "By the way, you're cute when you blush~" she winks & grins.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:44 am

"You sure, you don't mind me wearing this?" His little Litwick breaks in, and his little flame bursts up, and it cries loudly like it was saying it will protect Piper, "Oh god, isn't he just the best little Litwick ever... So cute~" He focuses back to Piper, his "Heart attack" is no longer it seems... ".......Ya' know, I am not the only thing cute when blushing~!" He smiles at Piper.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:49 am

Piper blushes more. "U-umm...." she stutters. Then she smiles at the Litwick. "You're right, he is adorable~!" Piper says sweetly. "And, of course I don't mind you wearing it~" she grins & giggles. Her butterflies soon go away.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:52 am

"Aslong as you don't mind me wearing it." He doesn't know what to say now, but think about this whole thing, *...................Wow.............Um..............What.......Just.....Happened...Again...!? What do I say now -.- Not really good with this stuff.... >_<* "So.....Um.....I'm just going to ask you this.... -What do we do now...." He feels like his heart skipped here, asking that question... he feels he should know what to do now, but has never experinced this problem before.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:58 am

Piper's mind goes blank & she feels her blood freeze in her veins. "I-I..." she stutters while thinking *Uh-oh... O////O.....I have no idea what he wants me to say* "U-umm....we can be-do whatever you- I don't know what I'm saying!" she says, her face bright pink.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:01 am

He looks straight into her face, "It's alright, I am not sure what to say now... but I think I know one thing..." He starts skipping heart beats, but also feels great inside. "We both don't know what we are saying... but I really think...Um... how should I put this..."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:06 am

"How should you put what?" Piper asks, tilting her head cutely as Mighty sits down next to her & licks a scar across her hand. Piper looks down & frowns. "No Mighty." she whispers to the Mightyena who slightly growls at her. -_-"Sorry." she whispers again.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:09 am

"Well...." He just stops trying to get it out of his mind... turns Pipers head near his... and just flat out... kisses her on the lips, no hesitation, no pause, no nothing... "I....~I really can't believe I did that... I guess... that is another way I could have put it... Sorry, I didn't know what came over me... I just felt though my body wanted me to do it......" And so here comes to long awkward part~!
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum