Pokemon OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning of a New Adventure!!

3 posters

Go down

The Beginning of a New Adventure!! Empty The Beginning of a New Adventure!!

Post  Touko Orijima Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Touko climbed of the stairs of the dorm with excitement. Her backpack slung over her right shoulder, she clutched the strap tightly. She had been waiting for her application to be accepted into the highest ranked Pokemon school and she had finally gotten in. Her room was on the third floor, second room, 302. She was a trainer from a small town in the Unova region. The local Nuvema Town professor had referred her as a promising candidate for attending the school.

As Touko neared her room, she peered in the room shyly. She wondered who her roommates would be. Finding the room empty for the moment, she walked over to an empty bed and sighed. It looked like three other trainers were bound to be rooming with her. She couldn't wait to meet them. She smiled and sat on her bed, beginning to unpack her bag.

'I wonder what they'll be like...'

She continued to let her mind wander, putting away her clothes into her drawers.
Touko Orijima
Touko Orijima

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a New Adventure!! Empty Re: The Beginning of a New Adventure!!

Post  BeautyBeastie Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:04 am

Chris's hand hovered above the knob of her new dorm room. It had taked her a while to study the map of the academy and learn the layout. She had signed up for a 4 person dorm, half because she wanted to lose the reputation of being a loner and half because she really didnt want to be alone again. But she wanted to get there first. And from the shuffling on the other side of the door she figured she had already blew that. She was almost ready to regret it.
Chris silently took a ragged breath in hopes to calm herself down. She already felt homesick. She missed the Professor, her house in Flamora, and Sinnoh. Her hand went from the door knob to the leather around her neck. She could feel the wave of something coming from the fragmented thunderstone. At her side she felt a nudge. Patiently staring up at her with knowing gold eyes, sat her only friend. Her hand dropped again to rest on the Luxray's soft mane.
"So... how many are in there already?" her voice was low and cool.
The Luxray's eyes glowed brighter as he turnned his head forward and seemed to be looking past the wall it self. And with that it looked back up at the girl and blinked once.
"Only one?"
The Luxray nodded and her racing heart began to slow. At least all three werent there at once she thought. With that she reached for the knob again, this time gripping it firmly and pushing it open, silently hoping for the best.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Touko Orijima Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Touko turned her head quickly toward the door as she heard the knob turn, jumping slightly in surprise. Another of her roommates had arrived. Her heartbeat began to race. Questions sped through her mind.

'Is she nice?...I wonder what kind if things she likes to do...Does she have a favorite type of Pokemon?...Where did she come from..?'

She tensed slightly, pulling on a smile as her roommate opened the door. She could do this. She would make new friends here.

"H-hello!!!" Touko gave a bright smile accompanied by shining mint green eyes to the girl entering the room. "My name is Touko Orijima, it's nice to meet you. You must be one of my new roommates!"

She held out an open hand. "I hope we can get along~"
Touko Orijima
Touko Orijima

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Chris froze, not even half way in the door. A brown haired girl with a smile and the prettiest mint eyes ,much prettier than her emerald ones, greeted her. Her earlier meeting with Skip had left her with a good attitude but she still felt awkward and nervous around people. All she could do was lift her lips in somewhat of a smile, nod slightly and reach out a cold hand.

"Im Chis...ty... This is my Luxray, JD." The lax lion noded also. "So yeah... I guess I am."
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Touko Orijima Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Touko shook Christy's hand once happily. "You have such a pretty name! And I love your Luxray...I hope he doesn't mind company." She laughed a bit nervously as she revealed the four pokeballs attached to her belt.

"But for now...I think I'll bring out Servine! We don't want things to get too crowded while we're packing!" She smiled once more and released Servine from his pokeball.

"C'mon out Servine!"

The confident figure of Servine nodded in greeting to JD and Christy.

Touko smiled and went back to unpacking.

"Go ahead and choose which bed you want~ I don't want to stall your unpacking. I just got here, so I thought the sooner I was prepared the better, right?"
Touko Orijima
Touko Orijima

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a New Adventure!! Empty Hoping to make friends

Post  Shadowranger13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Skip knocked on the door of room 302 holding a plate of fresh warm waffles doused in syrup and butter! ~i know this is the girls dorm but im the only boy around so i need some friends...~ he thought to himself ~when you have fangs and mightyena ears its hard to make friends...that and im not to good a socializing since i live alone way in the mountains where nobody hikes or anything...~ he sighed then smiled and waited for someone to answer the door if it was occupied...

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Touko Orijima Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 pm

"Coming~" Touko smiled and ran over to the door, pulling it open. "Skip!!" She beamed and opened the door wide to let him in. "Welcome to our room! Did you find your way alright?"

She sat down on the edge of her bed, Servine curled up asleep there. By now, she'd nearly finished her unpacking.
Touko Orijima
Touko Orijima

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:44 pm

She gave a trustful nod to the grass type pokemon. JD responded by padding his paws on the wooden floor the way he always did when he was anxious.

"Steady mate..." she ran a hand through his mane. "And yeah... sounds about right."

She walked to one of the beds to the far right of the room. It was a spacious dorm made for four people. Two bunk beds were on either side of the room, each head virtically put to the far right wall. She noted a mideum sized dresser at each end of the bunks and one beside each of the heads. Enough space for each person. There were two other doors, one on the back wall and the other on the left. Through an archway she spotted a table, four chairs, a fridge, sink and microwave.

She turned back to the bottom bunk and half laughed. JD had made his self at home by sprawling out on the bed. Chris shook her head and went to putting the away what she had brought. She had almost gotten done when there was a knock at the door. She exchanged a glace with her room mate not sure whether to get up and get the door.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:04 am

"hi! I brought carlos! And he liked the food you recommended!" he said coming in "i brought waffles too theres plenty for both of you!" he smiled walking in Carlos right behind and he kept an eye on on the other pokemon in the room. "now be nice to servine ok carlos?"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:13 am

Chris stared confused at the boy who had just walked in. She blinked at him.
"Skip...?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:28 am

"yup! Thats my name! Skip Shadowfire! Shadow ranger, lab experiment, potato whisperer and waffle expert at your service!" he smiled showing off some rather large fangs that were his canines

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:03 am

"Potatoes...?" she stared at him confused. He had made no mention of potatoes on finding the way to her room.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:27 am

"I dunno...it came after the lab experiment! That stuff kind messes with you brain!" he smiled. Carlos carefully approached Servine not sure how the pokemon would react. Carlos was actually rather big for the room so he layed down in the middle of the floor. The sawsbuck was still in his winter form.

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:34 am

She stared at him for a moment. Potatoes. Why not. She shook her head and went back to putting away her things.
"So... Youve both met also?" refering to Skip and her roomate.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:41 am

"yup! And carlos liked the food you helped me pick out by the way!" he said with a smile "i just realized im the only guy on campus!" he said in a state of shock after a quiet pause "its abit strange..."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum