Pokemon OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering.

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wandering. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering.

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38 am

There was a note stuck on the fridge say 'Out training'. But it wasnt too long before there was a thud at the door. It swung open and in came the Luxray with it's trainer. She had an arm drapped around it's neck, gripping it's mane while hobbling on one leg. The other was drawed up and blood ran from a gash in her ripped jeans. She fell to the ground with a thud, loosing her balance fiddling with the keys. She cursed and winced while she struggled to her feet.
"J-JD a little help bud!-- Ahgh!"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:49 am

Just about to leave and go to the School Store for some supplies for him in his classes coming up, and this pokemon seamus starts hearing noises coming from the door, he rushes over to see what was happening, he didn't know what was going on, and had gotten scared by the noises.
"Chris?" He see's chris, limping, with her Luxray helping her around it seems, then he see's the blood dripping from her leg, with a tear in it, "Chris, are you alright...!?"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:04 am

She grits her teeth and reaches for something.
"Just help me up..--"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:12 am

Seamus nods and helps Chris up, not asking anything further untill what she needed us done, "What happened..."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:02 pm

She flopped into a chair and opened up the tear in her pants to look at the gash better.
"We were running near the lake and a Buizel tripped me up!" you noticed her hands were scuffed up too. "Agh... Shit...there's a rock in it..."
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Seamus looking at the gash, looking grossed out, he looks away the second he sees it, then looks back to help Chris with whatever he can do, "God... you really did get 'tripped up' by that Buizel, (No ho-mo) you want me to try anything with the rock? I don't want to hurt you or anything... hang on a sec," Seamus runs to the kitchen area, grabs a clothe, and get's it a little wet, "I guess just clean it up as best you can for now >_>"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:31 pm

She tries to laugh but as soon as the towel touches it she spazes out.
"Oww Shit Oww! No! Oww!!" she pulls back "Go get Skip! I saw him back while I was out. He's a ranger, he should know what to do."
She takes the rag and dabbs at it herself. JD sits at her side pawing at the floor anxiously.
"JD go and help find that damn waffle ranger!" he made a sound of protest. "C'mon I'm not going to die! But if you don't go I might loose my leg!"
With that the. Luxray sprang out the door only waiting a second for Seamus.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:59 am

Seamus looking over to the Luxray, seeming like it new where it was going, he got up and ran over to it, "Chris, not sure who you are talking about, or where at, but I'll try my best with JD, just stay there and keep dabbing your leg or something..." He looks down to Chris' Luxray, "So, which way? You where out with her, you had to of seen him also."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:56 pm

JD gives Seamus a determined look and bounded down the hall trying his best to stay with the boy. He nearly flew down the stairs and only waited a second for him to catch up. After that they ran around campus until they ended up in Evergreen Forest. The Luxray starred for a while, his eyes glowing then ran off in the direction where you see a boy standing.

-he wrote a topic on the forest page. You should go talk to him there and bring him back here Smile -
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Seamus running as fast as he could after the Luxray, only a good 15-20 feet away always. When the Luxray stopped, Seamus cought up, breathing heavely, "Ca...can we...we take a...a min...minute to re...rest..." Seamus bends over, and sees the Luxray run off into another direction, "Ugghhhh..." Seamus walks over seeing it has stopped again, and see's another kid, this was probrobly that other boy that went here, 'Skip' Seamus heard a few times, must be him.

-Good idea! Will do, and I had a few internet problems, so sorry for the late reply, to me that is.-
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

Skip managed to make there alive...he took in a few breaths from his inhaler completely out of breath and managed to get it back too..."ok...someone explain why I ran here? Is there a fire or somethin'?" he asked looking around then saw Chris's leg "what the hell did you do!?" he started examining "geez...thats deep and its got dirt and rocks in it too..."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Chris looks up as the boys walk in.
"Christ Seamus what took you so long?" the rang she was holding was soaked now. "Couldn't you keep up with JD? Whatever help me! At this rate my leg really is going to fall off!" She began to loose her cool and was sounding frantic.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 pm

"first off...you need to calm down and get your heart rate down...the faster your heart beats the more blood youre going to lose. second...i have to get the rocks and im not going to say 'its not going to hurt...' because its gonna hurt like hell." Skip said trying to calm her down as he took a medical kit from his backpack

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:48 am

Seamus staring at Chris hardly, "Well... no.. I can't run as fast, as your freaking... Luxray over here! Anyways... at least we are here..." He goes over and sits down on the other side of Chris, trying to calm her down aswell. "I'll keep her calm, you just... do what you need to do on that end... (No ho-mo)"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Skip nodded and put gloves on and grabbed a needle and a pair of tweezers and started picking out and digging out the rocks. Then he rinsed it out with clean water til all the dirt was gone. After it was cleaned out he examined it more and cleaned the needle again "im going to have to stitch the cut together i have stuff i can sorta numb it with before i stitch it up or i can just stitch it up if you can deal with the pain abit longer."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 am

"You-- Shit!"
Chris struggled to keep still long enough for Skip to finish. It made her jumpy and strung her nerves out as tight as a piano wire. It was a good thing she wasn't scared of blood because there was a lot of it! She did everything to keep herself from crying. Her jaw was set and she closed her eyes focusing on anything else.
"If you were going to use it..." She said tightly "You would have already. Just get it over with."
She winced as the needle pierced through every stich.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:26 am

He stitched it up as fast as he could then bandaged it up "there....now youll have to change that when you see blood soaking through...about every 3-4 hours then when it doesnt do that anymore you should change it everyday...and take these pain meds when it hurts...theyll make you sleepy so dont be flying around or driving anything but like youd be doing that anyway because you shouldnt walk on that for awhile." he handed her a small bottle of pills "make sure it doesnt get wet or get infected."

Last edited by Shadowranger13 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because i can! XD)

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:16 pm

She had a scowl in her face as he finished and muttered as she took the bills from him.
"Sure thing Doc..."
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Seamus laughing a little, he looks to Chris, "Hah..." He looks down to Chris in a creepy, serious face, "Least you didn't get your leg chopped off." He then looks up to Skip, "Don't get it wet... but shouldn't she be able to? I figured it would be fine if she got it wet,"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 am

"the bandage will get wet and that will draw bacteria and thats one way it can get infected. It needs to stay as dry as possible. If it gets infected badly enough you will have to have your leg chopped off and since there isnt a school nurse or anything here yet and im not sure how far away the nearest hospital is the only way i could do it is with a chainsaw." he smiled which was akward when saying things like that "and the infection could kill you too if we didnt get your leg cut off in time."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:14 am

"Tell me again why I thought it a good idea to invite you two?" she said as she glared at both of them.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:51 am

Seamus looks up to Chris, and shows his smart-assy side, "Well, you didn't really invite me... Or Skip..." He pauses for a sec, "And.. I'm going to shut up now...Because I think having two people injured will just be great..." With him looking all sarcastic at Chris.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 am

"seriously? Youre afraid she'll hurt you?" skip smirked "i dont think chris could hurt anyone in her current condition." now he was the one looking to get punched or something...

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:20 pm

An awful grin spreads across her face.
"Who says I need to do anything...?"
JD, hearing the conversation stalks over with his best grr face.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm

"im serious. You arent to walk around on that for awhile...and im also serious about the chainsaw. I keep it hidden away but if you ever go into the forest or up to the mountains youll see my hard work of cutting up trees that fall into the paths and then i stash it away for firewood for later adventures up there!" he smiled stood up and put a yand on seamus's shoulder "you should go with me sometime seamus. You look like you need to get out into nature abit more! No offense of course!" he smiled "and now i shall prepare dinner for you christy! Since you shouldnt! Ill make some for everyone!"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum