Pokemon OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding The Way Around

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Finding The Way Around - Page 3 Empty Re: Finding The Way Around

Post  BeautyBeastie Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 pm

With out looking back she flung a hand up in a motionless wave and dissapeared down the steps.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zico Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:28 pm

A tan boy hid behind a corner in the hallways, already lost in the strange, foreign school. He wasn't used to civilization, and the idea of coming to the school seemed less and less smart the more he stood in the strange walls. He shoulda stayed in the forest. He slumped against the wall, clutching on to his best friend. His larvitar, Brutus, looked up at him with worry, and comfortingly pat his hand with a smile. But it didn't make Miles' nervousness fade, not one bit.
Zico
Zico

http://zonbii-corner.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Skip wandered down the hall and a new scent wafted passed his nose. Disaster, his all black absol except for the white cresent moon shape on her forehead, growled picking up on it as well. "easy girl...nobody here will harm us." he followed the scent using his keen mightyena/houndoom senses and it led him to a boy hiding in a corner "hi there!" skip smiled at the boy, unknowingly his large sharp canine fangs showing. "why are you hiding there in the corner?"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zico Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Miles jumped in surprise and let out a loud yelp, turning in surprise to the new face. He attempted a smile, which failed miserable, and a nervous chuckle escaped his lips. Brutus, the small larvitar in his arms, eyed the new trainer peculiarly.
"O-oh, me? I-I'm not hiding!" Miles laughed, unconsciously squeezing his poor friend, "I'm, uh...lazing about! Being a no-good, uhm...lazy person!"
Well, this isn't going very well.... Miles thought, and Brutus wriggled out of his arms and gently plopped on the floor. The larvitar waddled over to the newcomer and sniffed at him.
"Barbitar," he stated plainly, obviously having some sort of speech impediment.
Zico
Zico

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:06 pm

"hi there! Arent you a cute little guy!" he said to the larvetar "here! Have a treat or two!" he held out his hand which hand a couple pokemon treats he had made himself. Disaster sniffed the larvetar then sniffed the kid and growled "Disaster! Stop that! We dont treat new friends that way!" skip scholded her and she stopped and returned to his heel. She was well trained "by the looks of the way you nearly suffocated your pokemon friend here and your nervousness in your speech, you were hiding. I'm a ranger i have enough smarticles to know a lazy person from a hiding person!" he said smiling unknowingly showing off his fang-like canine teeth again. Skip had a canadian accent only associated in wintown and north of wintown in the fiore region and was wearing a ranger uniform as well as goggles, red and black eye glasses, and a bright orange armband with a black biohazard symbol and the number 13 under the symbol "whats your name? Are you lost perhaps? You must be a new student because ive never seen you around before."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zico Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:13 am

Miles blushed in embarrassment, unconsciously shutting his lazy eye. He pulled his black hat down further, his brown hair sticking out at the sides. Brutus sniffed at the treats, his eyes narrowing as he backed away. He knew better than to eat food from strangers.
"I-I'm sorry, I usually stay away from people...and, yeah, I am new...and lost. My name is, uhm, Miles...I don't usually go around buildings, let alone in them, so I don't really know how to get around...I just got here...what should I do...?"
Zico
Zico

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:40 pm

"well...i could show you around! Ive been here enough to where most things are!" he said. He was a really friendly and sociable person which was weird for someone who was held captive as a lab experiment. "my names Skip Shadowfire by the way! Im a pokemon ranger, waffle conessuier and potato whisperer!"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zico Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Miles blinked in confusion, not exactly sure how to respond. Brutus tugged on his pant leg, making a pouty face at him, obviously demanding to be picked up again. Miles leaned down to pull up the larvitar and turned back to the new, strange person in front of him.
"Uhm...I would really like to be shown around a bit...do you know where the Space Dorms are...? I need to drop my stuff o-...!"
He stopped mid-sentence as he saw his very special Gastly, Creep, suddenly appear behind his new friend. Creep opened its mouth wide and began to gently gnaw at Skip's skull.
"CREEP! STOP THAT!"
Zico
Zico

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:40 pm

"hi there! I have treats if you would rather chew on them! because if your trying to eat my brain there isnt much there so you might starve like that!" he smiled. It didnt really seem to bother him that the gastly decided to chew on his head. "i know where the dorms are! Follow me!" he said and started to walk off with the gastly still gnawing on his head

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zico Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Miles quickly jumped up a bit and pulled the Gastly off of Skips head, much to the ghost pokemon's amusement.
"Th-thank you very much! And, uhm, sorry about Creep...it's a strange case of pokemon...."
Zico
Zico

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:20 pm

"its ok...i deal with shadow pokemon so its not a big deal." he said "so wheres your dorm at?" he asked looking at the map

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zico Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 pm

"Uhm..." Miles began, analyzing a piece of crumpled up paper he pulled out of his pocket, "Room 205 in the Space Dorms, unless the paper lies..."
Zico
Zico

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:03 pm

"ok...so that is way over here!" he said pointing to a the location on the map. "You need help carrying anything?"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum