Pokemon OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding The Way Around

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finding The Way Around Empty Finding The Way Around

Post  BeautyBeastie Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Earlier that day~

"Bloody..."

Chris mumbled a curse under her breath. She stared confused at the map she had just picked up in the front office. It was a maze of different levels, numbers, passage ways, and little red and blue dots. She ran a hand through her bangs with a sigh.

"I've never been good at these things..."

Her high hopes for the day had already begun to shrivel like a flower in the cold. But the thought of giving up... that was worse. Quick anger swelled and her hand almost crumpled the paper.

"Bugger..." she mumbled again. " JD... A little help?"

She turned around to see her friend slowly bringing up the rear. The dark lion looking pokemon padded to her side and tilted his head to look at the map. Both proceded to study the paper coming to forget they were in the middle of the grand hall.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Finding The Way Around Empty RE: Finding The Way Around

Post  Shadowranger13 Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:25 am

"do you need some help, eh?" a kid with a strange ranger uniform and canadian accent asked. Sparky the goggle wearing Emolga sat on his head muching on a peanut. The black and red haired goggle wearing boy smiled "i am a ranger after all so i can help you with something if you like! I dont mind!" something was abit odd about him but he seemed very nice and pleasent to talk to.

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Finding The Way Around Empty Re: Finding The Way Around

Post  BeautyBeastie Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:41 pm

"Mh..?"
Chris and her Luxray both looked up at the person when they spoke. Before them stood a short young man with a large smile and a Canadian accent. She stared at him a moment half studding his elaborant outfit half searching his face. She finally tore her eyes away when JD awkwardly shifted beside her.

"Yeah... Um... I think this map is in another language..." she muttered defeated.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Finding The Way Around Empty Re: Finding the way around

Post  Shadowranger13 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:03 pm

He laughed and joined them in looking at the map. "let see! We are here!" he said pointing to the map "and where are you looking to go,eh? Dont worry! Ive studied the map alot so i can help get you there!" the emolga on his head smiled and offered a peanut to her

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Her tight composure melted at the gesture. She cracked a smile and a laugh escaped her.

"Thanks... An Emolga... Right?" She asked as she took the nut. She wasn't always so uptight, but she had been so used to it, the small but cheerful reaction surprised both trainer and pokemon.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Finding The Way Around Empty Re: finding the way

Post  Shadowranger13 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 pm

"im Skip Shadowfire by the way! And this is Sparky! Hes my partner!" he said with a smile showing off his abnormaly enlarged canines that were more like fangs. "i live in room 101 in the eon dorms. I have all the training to be a ranger but i cant do much since i dont have proper training and a liscense either so i was sent here!"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:33 am

She caught herself staring at his features again and ended up fumbling for words.

"JD!--I mean... This is my partner... JD." she gestured awkwardly as the Luxray closed his eyes in a motionless nod. "My name is Chris...ty. I think im in the sky dorms or... something... The room number is 302."
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Finding The Way Around Empty Re: finding the way around

Post  Shadowranger13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:44 am

"is that where youre going..? I can get you there if you want help...if not thats fine too...." he said used to being rejected... the fangs and mightyena ears tended to give people bad ideas about him and not so trusting but he was actually really nice and hyper and smelled of maple syrup..?

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:52 am

She simply shrugged and tossed her duffle bag over her shoulder.

"it's better than standing here." she said cooly. "Thanks... Skip."
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Finding The Way Around Empty Re: finding the way around

Post  Shadowranger13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 am

Skip smiled happy his help was accepted "Ill have to stop by sometimes! Ill bring you some waffles! You do like waffles dont you?" Sparky glared and bonked him on the head with a nut "hey! Not nice sparky!" skip was obssessed with waffles and was willing to make waffles for anyone even he barely knew them!

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 am

JD glanced up at her with a confused look. She Shrugged.

"Sure... Who doesnt? As long as its not pancakes..." she her self liked fruits and found herself thinking what a apple waffle would taste like.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Finding The Way Around Empty Re:finding the way

Post  Shadowranger13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 am

Skip smiled "do you like fruit on them? I like berries on mine...but where i live theyre hard to find but they have lots of berries here! It too cold for most berries to grow where i live..."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:58 pm

"I do! Apples are my favorite though!" They continued thier strange chat about waffles and their toppings while making their way through the school campus. "JD here has a bit of a sweet tooth."Where did you say you were from...?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:00 pm

"oh...im from an old abandoned lab way out in a secluded area in the northern part of the Sekra mountains which are north of Wintown,Fiore. Im a lab experiment..." he said changing the subject from random to more of a serious past thing..."where are you from?"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 pm

She stopped in her tracks. Both pokemon and trianer had the same look in their widened eyes. Confused but completely convinced.

"Aye?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:30 pm

"what? You looked confused...i asked where are you from?" he was now confused. Sparky sighed and yanked on Skips ears and he yelped "ow! Hey stop that!" he snapped then realized what he was trying to say. She wasnt confused about the last question it was the experiment thing "oh...i understand..."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:10 pm

"Lab experiment...?" her brow creased. "Like goverment work or what?" Chris had met only a handful of rangers in her time and none of them had ever been into scientific experiments. JD shifted the way he did when he was anxious. "Did someone do something... Awful to you?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:30 am

"yeah...my mom sold me to biomedical research facility when i told her i wanted to be a ranger when i grew up insted of taking over the family business! Then after a few years of that i escaped and eas found by the ringtown ranger leader! i grew up at all the ranger bases in fiore then i moved into the lab again when it was abandoned! Its in a very hidden spot high in the moutins of the Sekra range north of Wintown! I love the snow!" ^^

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:21 am

Chris's face darkened as she tried to imagine such a thing. She knew the world was cruel, but it always surprised her. Angry tears stung at the corners of her eyes.

"Buggar..." she tried to hide them with her dark bangs that swooped across her forehead. She tried to hide her anger by changing the subject. "Snow is pretty but im more of a summertime girl myself." That fact itself told alot because of its contrast to her usual cool nature.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:50 am

"i like the cold and snow and just winter for that matter!" he smiled "and were you crying just a second ago?"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 pm

"Nope." She had already managed to blink them away and gave a quick half smile. She told herself she didnt need to get bent up about someone she just met. She shrugged it off. The waffle boy seemed fine.

By now she had no clue where they were and was silently hoping JD had been paying attention. She took another glace at the map in her hand, then back to the boy walking with her.
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:21 pm

skip smiled "soooo...where are we going again?"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:52 pm

"Eh... Space dorms..." She scanned the map. "You know where youre going... right?"
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:21 pm

He smiled "nope! Not a clue! But being lost is fun as well!" he was being pretty optimistic about thier situation at the moment

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyBeastie Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:55 am

She half laughed and facepalmed.

"You're very helpful Mr. Waffle Ranger."
BeautyBeastie
BeautyBeastie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content