Pokemon OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Tenshi-chan Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the site~ We do have some rules here, but don't worry, we don't bite.

The highest school in the land. Would you like to sit back and learn about the world of Pokemon, from the best in the entire world? Join one of the dorms, the Sky dorms for Coordinators, the Time dorms for Breeders, the Space dorms for Trainers, the Eon dorms for Rangers, the Weather dorms for researchers, or the Dimension dorms for Researchers.

Rules:

1: Please be mindful of other roleplayers. Got a topic that might be too much for younger audiences? Well, be sure to warn us of that ahead of time. I know people like roleplaying different things... so just warn us please.

2: Please be sure to submit and have a character accepted. Choose one of the dorms, and from there, feel free to roleplay. When you create your character, there will be certain guidelines for the characters.

3: Roleplaying needs to be done in paragraph form, and English. If you don't speak English, I'll talk to you about that.

4. Have fun~ I'm not big on rules, but please check back here for updates on rules.

5: For class schedules, you are to create your own, and you can have 7 classes through out the day, one of which will be the 3rd or 4th class for a free period/lunch period.
Some classes can be taken at night, so just make sure you include your schedule in your character app.
Tenshi-chan
Tenshi-chan
Admin

https://pkmnworldacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum