Pokemon OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A walk in the forest

2 posters

Go down

A walk in the forest Empty A walk in the forest

Post  Shadowranger13 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Skip smiled as the sun shone brightly through the trees. He was carrying his newly hatched zorua. He nicknamed her Mimi. She was excited to finally get outside and see the world...or at least the world that was the academy. "what do you think girl?" he asked and she yipped happily her fluffly tail wagging happily. "i wonder where the new kid is? Im beginning to think its not true. I havent even seen him or anything!" he was very confused. Piper had said the new kid wasnt a rumor but nobody else was staying in the boys dorms.

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

A walk in the forest Empty Re: A walk in the forest

Post  Keoghamioa~ Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Seamus still out of breath, standing a few feet behind the Luxray, with it barking seeming to try to get Skip's attention, Seamus looks over and see's something not the same from how other people look, he ignored that, this had to be Skip to him. Seamus catches his breath, "Um... you must be Skip right?" He walks over and goes as if he was going to shake his hand, sticking his own hand out, "Names Seamus, I need you, well... one of the girls needs you, it's Chris, she was out and about, and got tripped by another Pokemon that gave her a serious cuncusion in the knee. She told me to run out here with her Luxray and find you, she said you would prolly' know what to do... it's not good," Seamus turns around and waves his hand forward, wanting skip to follow him.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:38 am

Mimi growled at the boy rambling on but skip nodded "yeah...the names Skip Shadowfire." he said his canadian accent strong in his voice but there wasnt much time to talk before the boy who called himself Seamus wanted him to follow. He may have not fully undertstood what was going through his out of breathness but he followed assuming it was urgent if he ran to find him. He ran as he ran and recognized JD from the time skip and chris and jd were lost trying to find the dorm rooms.

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum