Pokemon OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!?

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!?

Post  Keoghamioa~ Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Seamus looks down to Piper. And doesn't know either what to do... nore say. ".......Well... I'm not really sure... Plus...... What DO we do now? Unless you don't mind just sitting here... doing nothing... cuddling on eachother. <_<" Seamus had thought about this... and thought some more... and more... "Nope... I really don't know what to do now ._."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!?

Post  RangerPiper Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:08 pm

"That's fine." Piper smiles & closes her eyes. Then she opens them again, kisses his cheek & leans her head on his shoulder.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

https://www.facebook.com/lexee.faith

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:47 pm

"Sitting around doing almost nothing it is than!" Seamus saying with a smile, he kisses Piper's head after she laid it down onto his shoulder, and then laid his own head on her's, and closes his eyes. "This... feels right..." Saying with a laughable voice.

Last edited by Keoghamioa~ on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I fail at spelling a word, with about 5 letters out of it ^)
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:07 pm

"It does feel right." Piper holds his hand. She smiles.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 am

"It's all... just perfect... Everything... that has happened since I got here..." Seamus saying with his eyes closed, holding Piper's hand, and smiling.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:39 am

"I feel the same way...." Piper sighs contentedly, nuzzling the side of his neck with her nose.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:58 am

Seamus, in the moment of enjoyment, realizes it's getting late, "Hey, I think I'm going to leave now..." He says in a frown, looking down to his feet, "Or, maybe I could stay here..." Seamus looking up to Piper, smilling, "Ya' know, just for a night... Or two~"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:13 am

Piper kisses his cheek. "You can stay here as long as ya like~" she says & winks.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:16 pm

Seamus looks over to Piper's face, "Piper, thank you...... f-for everything." He smiles and blushes a bit. Then hugs her, and kisses her on the cheek.

Last edited by Keoghamioa~ on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Failure is fun:D)
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:28 pm

"Oh, do you need something to sleep in?" Piper asks thoughtfully.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:42 pm

"No I'm fine, I can sleep in what I got." Seamus had thought for a second, "But I will need to run back and grab my Pokemon, and a few other things. And thanks, again." He smiles to Piper.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:51 pm

"Alright, & it's no problem, really love." Piper smiles, her British accent making it sound cuter.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:00 am

"Glad to hear it's not, with you," He smiles, then gets in the position to get up from were he is sitting. "Piper, let me go do what I need to do really quickly, just need to walk down the hall a ways, to the other of the girls dorms and grab my things..." Seamus thought Piper would get upset or something else after hearing he had only needed to run down a hall away, to the other girls dorms to get his things, "-Don't worry about what I had said... I was just staying with a friend, since my dorm isn't open to me it seems. I wasn't doing anything but staying there..." Seamus was prepared for Piper to get upset, and he didn't try to say it in a way it would.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:06 am

Piper wasn't the jealous type so she didn't get mad. "I believe you." Piper says smiling. "And, alright, hurry back." she stands up next to him, & pecks him on the lips softly.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 am

He smiles to Piper, "I'll be back soon," He goes to the door and opens it, half way out the door, he turns around and gives Piper a small kiss on the lips back to her, then walks on along down the hall way. *Fit part of getting stuff and explaining to that person why you are getting all your stuff^* After he has his Pokemon, and most of his things that brought, he get's out his Beartic to open up the door for him, "Just open the door Jenga -___-" His Beartic starts to giggle at him under his breath, not opening the door, and over the fact he is 'staying' with Piper, as he was told, "Jenga.... Just turn open.. the door.. please." Jenga just standing there, doing nothing, but laughing at Seamus, he kicks the door, "Piper, it's Seamus, mind getting the door? My Pokemon just love to joke with me to much..."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:24 am

Piper opens the door, giggling. "Hey Seamus~! Welcome back~" she smiles at him. She lightly kisses his cheek.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:55 am

When Piper did that, Jenga couldn't handle it, and laughed way to much than needed. "That's it.. you're getting back in the ball -__-" Seamus put's his Beartic back were he should be. "Thanks for getting the door Piper, you don't know how much of a troll (Please tell me you know what that is...) my Beartic can be sometimes... So anyways, which room you want me to sleep in? You'll have to show me..." Struggling to keep all his things in just two hands. "And really, thanks again for letting me stay here~"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Piper smiles & leads him to the spare bedroom. "Here ya are~" she says. "It's not a problem at all~" she says, grinning. "Heheh~ Pokemon can be VERY playful." she says, hugging him.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:33 pm

"Playful, it's not playful to Jenga," Seamus saying in a smile, setting down his things, he goes back to where they were, "So, shall we continue~" he playfully picks up Piper, laughing and smilling, and runs over back to where they were sitting before.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Piper giggles. "We shall~" she says & smiles.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 am

With that, Seamus grabs Piper's hand, and allows her to lean on him, "I never thought... that this would be fun... but only with that right person, I guess," He smiles at Piper, looking to her.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Piper smiles up at him, then gently kisses his lips.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Seamus kisses her back as soon as she kisses him, "So, you sure you don't want to do anything else?" Seamus looking to Piper with a smile, "Or is this ok with you." Still smilling and all looking to Piper.

-Sorry for the late reply, well this would be late to me for how we have been kinda doing this at certain times if you know what I mean, (No ho-mo) My Internet wasn't the best and I had just gotten a new hard drive today, I could get on this web site, but any page I go onto wouldn't show, so I needed a new comp. (And other reasons, but I dont want to make this into a paragraph)-
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Piper smiles & nods. "Of course I'm fine with this~!" she says, cuddling into him.

-It's completely fine. ^ ^ I understand problems with computers...believe me. XD-
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 pm

With seamus just sitting there with Piper, he starts to get a little tired, but tries his best to stay awake.

-Sorry for this late reply, I have had to study for a test in History, that was on the very last day of 3rd quater... Aka, had to study for a huge ass test...-
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum