Pokemon OC Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!?

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!?

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:13 am

Piper's face heats up. "I-It's fine Seamus...I-I liked it....in fact..." she pulls Seamus' lips to hers once again.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

https://www.facebook.com/lexee.faith

Back to top Go down

Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, isn't it just fun to be new!?

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:19 am

When she had pulled him back, his eyes widend in suprize~ He doesn't want it to end... but all things must come and go... "Wow, that really just happened... just right now. And this is the point, where I have no clue what to do now!" His Pokemon want to go back into their Pokeballs, so Seamus lets them in. *..............* "I guess it's official!" Saying in a giggly sarcastic voice. He than looks around, and realizes they are in a huge random forest, with no buildings near by... "Um.... you think we should get heading back to the Academy? It's getting late... plus I think we would like to spend a little more time, in some place not as dirty."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Piper giggles & nods. She puts all of her Pokemon back into their Pokeballs, except Mighty, who would not go back into her Pokeball. Mighty runs back in the direction of the Academy. "You're right, we should get back, also so we can spend more time together~!" she winks & gives him a thumbs up. Then she starts walking, biting her lip & playing with one of her loosely braided pigtails.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Seamus is still excited for himself, but still feels a bit scared... not so much since everyone just got out of him. "Hey, you go on ahead, I will meet up with you in a bit... how about your place?" he steps back in the other direction, "I need to clear my head a little, I will be fine, my Litwick will provide me with some light if it gets to dark, now you go along back to your dorm, I will be there as soon as I can~" He brings out his Conkeldurr, Litwick, and Beartic soon after thinking about this some. "Alright you three, you know how to behave your selfs right? I know Izzy can do it, with her being my only female Pokemon, I think she can handle this more. And with Kappa being the newest member, he wount do anything. But I know how you three are, you like to joke around... especially you Jenga... If I hear anything out of you 3, you will regret it..."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:48 pm

"Alright~!" Piper smiles & runs back to the Eon dorms. She figured she should straighten her room up a bit before he got there. She also ran back to the store, & got her Pokemon some Pokemon food. She came back & fed them, they were all happy to be fed. "Good. I need to relax...." Piper sighs & walks over, flipping her plasma flat-screen TV on, watching it & Mighty climbs up in her lap. She pets her & smiles. "You'll keep the others in line, right, Mighty?" she asks playfully. Mighty barks happily as if to say "Of course I will!!^ ^"
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:54 pm

"Good... I really hope I don't hear anything out of you Jenga..." He gets his Pokemon back into their Pokeballs. Walking back it's getting dark, but not dark enough not to see, so it seems Litwick isn't needed just yet. On his way back, he stops by the School Store one last time, to see if they are selling any Dusk Stones, "Yes....Thank god they have some," He goes up and pays for his Dusk Stone, knowing he will need this soon, for his little Litwick, that wount be so little anymore. Walking back, he stops by his temporary dorm, get's some fresh close on, (Even though this is like any anime, or show, and they always wear the same thing, every... day....) and freashins up a bit. He than makes his way over to Piper's dorm, knocks on it... "Piper you in there? It's Seamus~"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Piper opens the door & smiles slightly. She is wearing a dusty rose colored dress, it was rather flowy & adorable. She curtsies a bit & smiles, stnading back out of the door so he can walk in. "Please, come in." she giggles cutely.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Seamus nods, "Thanks," as he walks in, he admires the look of the room, and he smells something, that he enjoys... "Very lovely place... and what is that smell? If it's you, it is just perfect for you." He smiles a little. He walks over and sits down on the couch, "Care to take a seat?" He smiles and Piper and pats the cushion next to him, asking Piper to sit down next to him. He looks around one last time, then is back to the point where he has the mind of a squril... what to do now. "So....Um...."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Piper blushes a bit & sits next to him. "Th-thank you." she looks away. "The smell is a rare kind of rose..." she smiles. "So, a-are you hungry?" she asks, looking at him.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:48 pm

"What kind of rare rose, if you don't mind me asking? I would love to know, I just love the smell of anything like a scented flower, it's something I don't show off much." He doesn't want to feel rude, but after she asked him if he was hungry, he thought of something to say, but was really just joking about it. "Well... yeah I am a little hungry, so are you going to get your butt in the kitchen and make me a sammich?" He acted as if he was just plain out rude to her, and wasn't going to say anything to her untill she got all mad/sad at what he had said. "Hmmmm!?"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Piper doesn't do what Seamus expects, she smiles & laughs. "Only if ya want me to~" she says playfully & winks. "But, it's a Tropical Rose that grows where I'm from, Almia." she smiles.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 pm

He smiles back at her, "Glad you understood what I was saying, and no, I am alright, but maybe in a bit, I could get it though...If you don't mind me doing so. I don't need to have a woman that can cook, I can do that just fine," He winks and smiles at Piper. *Almia...* he thought of that, and had only heard about that name once... "Almia, isn't that one of those small island regions? Almost like Hoenn, but being much, much smaller than that?" He didn't know what to do either, he was running out of questions to ask, but this Almia and these rare rose's seem to be a good conversation.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 am

Piper smiles. "Alright." She nods. "Almia is very small, there isn't very much land...but, it is a very nice place to live & relax. All of my friends are back in Almia..." she sighs & looks at the floor.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:57 am

Seamus sighs aswell after hearing that, "I can't tell you anything different, but the fact that I grew up living with no one but my Pokemon..." He looks at the one Pokeball he brought with him, Litwick, he brought him out onto his lap, "I hope you don't mind him being out of his ball, do you?" He patted his Litwick on the side, so he didn't burn his hand that is. "This little guy was the second Pokemon I got, and the only Pokemon I didn't rescue..." Seamus remembers the day it happened... "He was in a Trainer battle, but you could tell he was very new to this battling set. He was the only Pokemon I was given to, by some idiot that doesn't know that a Fire Ghost type like Litwick, is weak to Hydro Pump >_>" He looked down at the Litwick and patted it some more, "This little guy, is the one I love most, I feel he needs the most attention," He whispers to Piper, "For now, if you know what I mean..."
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:09 am

Piper shakes her head. "Of course I don't mind." she says sweetly. "I do understand what ya mean..." she whispers back.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Seamus' little Litwick looked over at Piper very cutely. He moved along Seamus' legs a little, but to were he wouldn't fall off over to Piper, waving its little stubby hands to Piper, "Hoax, what is it?" His little Litwick cries as if it wants Piper to hold him. Seamus looks up at Piper, "You ever held a Litwick before? If not. It's just like holding a candle." He smiles, saying that in a joking way. "Seems he wants you to hold him~"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 am

"A-alright..." Piper icks up the Litwick & holds it just as Seamus told her to. "And, not I haven't ever held one." she says & smiles.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:02 pm

His little Litwick cuddles to Piper, loving her back. Haox closes his eyes, and falls asleep right on Piper's lap. "So cute... Isn't he?" Seamus looks up to Piper, "Just like you....~" he smiles a bit to Piper, then laughs a little bit.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Piper's face turns pink. "Th-thanks..." she says quietly. "Yeah, he really is." Piper smiles back & giggles a bit.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 pm

He continues to smile, and blushes a little. Seamus doesn't know what to say, ke looks up at Piper, and looks down to his knees. Still blushing a tiny bit while wondering what to say. He knows what he wants to say, but doesn't want to at all... But with him not thinking, he seems to put it into words... not knowing he really did that is. "So um Piper... Guess it would be approprite..." He looks to Piper's face, "But um... would you... want... to go out with meh?" Seamus realized what he had said just now, *>____________> What.....*
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:26 am

Piper's face immediately becomes bright pink. "What do you mean by go out with you?" she asks, sweetly & cutely. Embarassed
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 am

"What I mean is... Do you want to start a relationship........ with meh._.?" Seamus hadn't felt this in never. He really liked Piper a lot, but it was all of a sudden... Seems Legit^ He looks down to his hands, folded, and waits for her response, prepared for any answer she could give him.
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Piper blushes. But takes a minute to think. "Hmm....You are a really nice guy...& I really like you...So..." she grins. "Yes!" she smiles & hugs him. "I would love to." she smiles again.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keoghamioa~ Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Seamus feels loved, and he is thinking Piper is feeling the same way. "Well, to tell you the truth... I would hate to..." He looks up to Piper, grins, then laughs a little. "I'm just kidding... I would love to... too.." Seamus hugs Piper back. "Here, let me do something..." Seamus get's his Pokeball, and get's his little sleeping Litwick in the ball, "There... just you and me~"
Keoghamioa~
Keoghamioa~

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Piper blushes a bit, then smiles. "S-So...umm....what do we do now?" Piper asks, giggling. "Just kidding. What do YOU wanna do now, cuz it really doesn't matter to me." she smiles, hugging his arm & holding his hand.
RangerPiper
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum