Arriving in the Eon Dorm.

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arriving in the Eon Dorm.

Post  RangerPiper on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Piper sighed as she pulled her suitcase in through the door. "I hope I don't run into anyone when I go out." Piper says to Mighty, her British accent showing again. "Oh no! I did it again!" she supressed her accent. Mighty barks. "I'm gonna put my stuff here & then I'm going for a walk." "Come on out guys!" She also lets Pixie & Poochie out of their Pokeballs, but not Blitz, he was much to big to be let out inside. Pixie & Poochie jump up on the bed & fall asleep. Mighty looks at Piper. "Go ahead." Piper smiles & sets up her things. "I'm glad I brought everything I needed!" Piper says as she looks over the supplies list for her classes. "Well, I guess I'm going alone..." Piper heads out of the Eon Dorms to look around. She wanders into the school's Gardens. She looks around, amazed. "Wow, very pretty!" Piper then walks to Crystal Lake, where she finds a rock. She sits down & leans on the rock, falling asleep.
RangerPiper

https://www.facebook.com/lexee.faith

Back to top Go down

Re: Arriving in the Eon Dorm.

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Skip was on his way to the index mountains with Sparky and Disaster. "perfect day for gliding,eh?" he asked Sparky his strong canadian accent obvious and he didnt really care. It was an accent only found in northern Fiore I.E Wintown and the Sekra mountains north of Wintown. The little goggle wearing emolga nodded sitting on his partners head eating out of a large can of peanuts while disaster rolled her eyes she loved skip dearly but his weirdness annoyed her some. He had his backpack on his and attached to the outside were several different gliders of all sizes and wieghts. He looked around and the next thing he knew he had tripped over someons legs and fell! "ow...what the heck?"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 am

Piper was having a nice nap until she heard a loud thud & felt the ground vibrate."Huh?!" Piper sits up & looks down at the boy lying on the ground. "Hey kid, what are you doing on the ground? It's dirty down there." Piper says as she sits up,stretches, & yawns. She realized her accent was seeping through & quickly withdrew it. She continued to look at the boy. She noticed he too was wearing a Ranger Uniform. While in her head she was screaming. "AHH, 2 of my greatest fears: People & Rangers! AHHHH!!" But on the outside, she stayed eerily calm, waiting for the boy to respond. "I see you're a Ranger too, what's your name?" she asks.
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:49 am

"the names Skip Shadowfire! Im a Shadow ranger! Im the only ranger who has a styler to catch shadow pokemon! Why are you out here sleeping? Isnt that what the bed in the dorm is for?" he said he could care less about his accent being obvious it was hard not to hide it anyway. Sparky had managed to jump off with can of peanuts before he fell and avoided spilling any. Disaster who was very protective of skip growled thinking the british girl had tripped him on purpose.

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:12 am

"Eep!" Piper jumped up & hid behind the rock. "I'm sorry." Piper squeeked. "I was just, looking around at the facility grounds when I came out here, I was watching the little Pokemon play in the lake...I must've dozed off." "Sorry you tripped over me!" Piper mumbled & jumped up, to walk away. "Why didn't I bring Mighty along with me?" she asks herself aloud. Not making it very far before a small Pokemon tripped her. "Oww!!" Piper bit her lip & pouted. "Why do things like this always happen to me?" she asked as she sat up & saw that the small Pokemon was very,VERY angry. "Oh no.eep!"
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:19 am

Skip helped her up "geez...what is wrong with you? You shouldnt be so afraid of me. I dont bite...well i do but only if you try to attack me or something." his wolf ears perked up showing he was a threat. Sparky flew back to skips head and went back to his peanuts.

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:32 am

Piper frowns. "I don't wanna hurt anyone...just please, let me go..." fear flashed in Piper's eyes. "Oh, & by the way...I'm not afraid because of your fangs or ears...I'm just afraid of people...& Rangers...Sorry." she apologized & started to walk away again, this time tripping over her own Vulpix. "Hmm,Pixie! What are you doing out here?" Poochie & Mighty also came running along. "Why are you guys here, I thought you were asleep?" Piper looked at the Mighty as she sat up. "Are you ok Pixie?" she asks as she picks her up & holds her in her lap. Mighty glared threateningly at Skip, baring her fangs. "He didn't bother me, Mighty, It's ok." Piper explained to the Mighty. Mighty looked back at Piper & growled. "I promise." Piper smiles. Mighty still looked at Skip suspiciously, then turned her attention back to Piper, who was still sitting on the ground.
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:38 am

Skip growled back out of a natural response as he was part mightyena and part houndoom. It was a vicious growl and he would have attacked if nessacary... Disaster joined in with her even more vicious growling. Nobody was going to hurt skip human or pokemon no matter what

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:46 am

Blitz popped out of his Pokeball & stood next to Mighty, pawing the ground angrily & snorting. Poochie imitated Mighty, even though he thought they were just playing. "That's enough!" Piper stands in between each side & yells, with Pixie on her shoulder. "There's no need for any trouble here!" She says, trying to calm down her own Pokemon, but also trying to calm down Skip & his Pokemon. "Stop growling Mighty, you're teaching Poochie bad things & you Blitz, you know to behave better than that!" Piper scolds her Pokemon. Then she turns back to Skip. "I'm sorry they've caused you trouble." She bows.
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:52 am

He shrugged "whatever..." he just ignored disasters reaction to everything amd Sparky angrily threw a peanut at her

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:57 am

"What the heck?!" Piper asks. "Anyway, return Blitz!" she pulls out his Pokeball. She walks away without another word & her Pokemon following closely at her heels. "What was that guys problem?" Piper snorts as she enters her dorm.
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 am

A few hours later there was a knock on her door.

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:44 am

"Hmm?" Piper stood up off of her bed & walked to the door, opening it. "Hello?" while wondering, "Who could it be?" Mighty stood next to her in the door.
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:58 am

It was Skip and he had a big plate of steaming hot waffles covered in syrup and butter amd fresh fruits "hi! I brought you a welcome to school gift! I hope you like waffles and fruit...or both together!" he was trying to make friends but also show her he wasnt going to hurt. He didnt understand why she was afraid of rangers if she was one herself...it didnt make much sense to him! He was going to help her over come that fear!

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:16 am

Piper blinked. "Oh, umm....Come in." she stepped out of the doorway. "You can set them down over there, on the table she says & attempts a smile. "So, uhh...where are you from?" Piper asks, noting his Ranger Unifrom was slightly different from the ones she & her friends wore. "I'm Ranger 6, by the way...you can call me Piper." She says & looks down at Mighty. Mighty barked & licked Piper's hand. "What is it?" Piper bent down & Mighty nuzzled her cheek, it was one of her ways of communicating. Piper blushed. Mighty had said: "He's pretty cute & nice don't ya think Piper-chan?" Piper blushed again & stood back up. "So, that little Pokemon I tripped over earlier was yours, I trust?" Piper's accent was used loosly now that she wasn't in public.
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 pm

"ranger 6? Well if were being so formal im Experiment 13." he held up a section of an old paper with a front headline 'dangerous experiment escapes lab' "i know what its like to not trust humans too..." he put the paper away back in his pocket "that whole article is lie...im not dangerous unless attacked or if nessecary...but im not going to attack people for no reason..." he smiled "you can trust me and ill trust you!"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:50 pm

"Ok...umm...It's uhh...nice to meet you..." she smiles. "So...you're a lab experiment...you're pretty advanced...I like your ears..." she says, hoping she didn't say anything wrong. "Would you mind doing me a favor? Showing me around the campus?" she asks quietly.
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:03 pm

"sure! Id be happy to!" he said smiling Sparky offered her a peanut. "is there a particular area you would like to see first?"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Piper smiled & accepted the peanut. "Not really...I really don't know where anything is...Ergo, earlier." She cracked the peanut between her teeth & tossed the shell in the garbage can, eating the nut inside. "Remind me to make your little partner some peanut cookies later!" Piper smiles. Giggling at the cute factor Sparky had.
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Sparky smiles and blushes "sparky loves his peanuts so im sure he wont let me forget about those cookies!" skip says "well you obviously found the girls dorm so thats a good start. Do you have your school supplies yet?"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Piper sweatdrops. "Oddly enough yes...my mother made me go shopping this morning before I left..." Piper smiles awkwardly. "I'm weirdly enough...perfectly prepared...although, I might need to get some stuff to make those cookies with!" Piper says, smiling at Sparky. "Oh, & if you want anything, I'll fix it for you too!" Piper then smiles at Skip, who is a couple inches taller than her.
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 pm

"well...how about we go to the school store then we can check out the natural terrain. Have you ever went hanggliding?"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:43 pm

"Sounds good..." Piper smiled. "But, nope....I've hardly ever even been near a lake..." Piper admits, blushing.
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Skip smiled "hanggliding doesnt involve a lake thats parasailing. Hanggliding is jumping from a high place with a glider. But if you want we can go to the lake."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  RangerPiper on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Piper giggles. "I meant...I've never even been near anything my Daddy considers dangerous!" Piper smiles, explaining herself. "But, I'd be happy to try anything you suggest!" Piper blinks,cutely.
RangerPiper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top