In search of supplies...and maple syrup for waffles!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In search of supplies...and maple syrup for waffles!

Post  Shadowranger13 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Skip ran through the isles with a a crapload of stuff in his arms. Mostly maple syrup and stuff to make waffle batter. He was in search of pocky and soda! Sparky glided over the isle in search of peanuts and brought a can back to skip "right! Peanuts for you and i need food for Disaster and Carlos! Nice thinking buddy!" sparky saluted him and climbed back up on to skips head. He then went after pokemon food for his other two pokemon!

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Re: In search of supplies...and maple syrup for waffles!

Post  Touko Orijima on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:09 pm

"What to get....what to get..."

Touko sighed as she fought to find exactly what she was looking for. There were so many different types of Pokemon food here. It wasn't like on her journey when different types of Pokemon food came scarce. She had a mix-match team of Pokemon. There was Servine, her team leader and starter Pokemon, a grass type, Zebstrika, an electric type, Leopard, a dark type, and Herdier, a normal type. Finding Pokemon food that catered all of their needs and tastes was difficult.

"There has to be something here!!" She rested her elbows against the shelf in frustration, reaching back to grip the softly wavy strands of her brown ponytail at the same time.

Eyes closed, she quickly picked up the sound of someone entering the Pokemon food aisle after her. She blushed slightly in embarrassment bringing her arms down and rubbing the back of her head with a nervous laugh. There was another boy, a ranger by the looks of it, standing just a few feet in front of her.

"I-im sorry!! I'm not in your way am I?" Minty green eyes flashed down towards her feet.
Touko Orijima

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:17 pm

"o-oh no...your fine!" he smiled showing off his fangs that were actually his canines. He had a strong canadian accent and a goggle wearing emolga sat on his head eating peanuts from a can. Skip looked around "wow...theres lots of choices here..." he sighed "disaster is a picky eater...this will be hard..." he looked at the girl who talked to him "oh! Maybe...would you know the best food to buy for a picky eater, eh?

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Touko Orijima on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Touko blinked, but smiled. She didn't mind the boy's odd appearance, in fact, she thought he looked quite interesting. She lifted her gaze back to the shelves as he asked his question.

"Well..." She pointed to one of the brands of Pokemon food. "I have a few picky eaters too. They seem to all enjoy this brand." She handed him a can of the Pokemon food.

"Are you new here? I can tell you're training to be a ranger." There was a distant haze in her eyes as she said so. "My father was a ranger as well..."
Touko Orijima

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 pm

"well...im already a ranger but i cant do much since i dont have proper training or a license to prove it..." he laughed nervously "i dont talk to other humans much since i live in such a remote area in the mountains..."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Touko Orijima on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:43 pm

"I see...Well I hope things clear up for you soon." She smiled softly. "And...Hopefully we can be friends too."

She picked out the rest of her supplies and accompanied him to the store counter. "I'm new here too. I just arrived a few minutes ago."
Touko Orijima

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:02 am

"its not too bad really...im the only boy here right now so its abit akward for me!" he laughed nervously picking up several of the cans she recommended then got some food for a grass type "hmm...i wonder if carlos will like this...hes never had pokemon food...i just let him grave on the plants at home..."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Touko Orijima on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:08 am

Touko laughed and payed for her food. "Well I guess that is a little embarrassing!"

She noticed he was picking out grass type food. "Oh!! You have a grass type Pokemon too?!" The thought of her Servile had popped into her head. He hadn't met many other grass types.

Touko Orijima

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:24 am

He smiled "yeah...im actually allergic to them but apparently when i rescued carlos as a deerling he decided he need to stay amd repay the favor...i hand raised him to a sawsbuck! His mother abandoned him whe he was little and he wasnt old enough to fend for himself! I was in charge of protecting the shadow pokemon at the lab and he wasnt any different from the rest! Hes quite protective of me but really friendly!"

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Touko Orijima on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 am

"Do you think he'd mind meeting Servine? He's my lead partner...but he hasn't met many other grass types."

Touko smiled at the thought of expanding her Pokemons' friendships as well.

"Maybe you could come by my room sometime and we could hang out!" She grinned. "I'm in the Space Dorms, room 302."
Touko Orijima

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowranger13 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:42 am

"sure! Or you could come to my dorm too! Eon dorms room 101 Carlos hasnt ever been around other grass types since im allergic to them and such! Heheh....it will be good for them."

Shadowranger13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top